tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Benoit Jacquemont <benoit.jacquem...@smile.fr>
Subject Re: AW: wired CLASSPATH behaviour
Date Mon, 07 May 2001 10:08:53 GMT
Hi Roman,

It is not a limitation of the classloader, but it's just about the way Tomcat
works: it only appends jar files to its own classpath (which seems not to be
the same classpath that you define within your system) which are in the
WEB-INF/lib directory of the application. So, as jar files and zip files have
the same file format (in fact jar files are zip files), you just need to
rename them to make them taken into consideration by tomcat).

Benoît