tomcat-users mailing list archives

From 陳恆宇\(ASTER\) <e...@defabric.com.tw>
Subject Help me Please I have something with Tomcat_IIS
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 13:37:07 GMT
Dear
    I have a Big problem about my Tomcat!!!!! Please help me !!!!

After install Tomcat(V 3.2 with default setting)  in c:\jakarta-tomcat
I have down load the isapi_redirect.dll
and put in in c:\jakarta-tomcat\bin\win32\i386 directory
and modified my registry with
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\1.0"

add string values
extension_uri       "/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll"
log_file            "c:\jakarta-tomcat\logs\isapi.log"
log_level           "debug"
worker_file         "c:\jakarta-tomcat\conf\workers.properties"
worker_mount_file   "c:\jakarta-tomcat\conf\uriworkermap.properties"

In my IIS I've create a virtual directory named "jakarta"
and its physical path is "c:\jakarta-tomcat\bin\win32\i386" with execute access
and  add "isapi_redirect.dll" as a ISAPI FILTER with my web site
After restart IIS , WWW Service, and Tomcat  I have a green up-pointing arrow.

but I can't execute my jsp when I try http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.jsp
and have an erroe  -  Ctx( ): 404 R( + /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll + null ) null

I don't have any idea to deal with it ,PLEASE HELP ME ,THANKS A LOT.

Best Regard