tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Garry De Toffoli" <ga...@telemar.it>
Subject R: SetMaxAge Cookie
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 08:21:50 GMT
Hi to all,

    I'm sorry, but  I have resolved my problem. On Tomcat 3.21 the SetMaxAge run OK, but I
have this problem on JRUN, and when I have run my test I have supposed to be on Tomcat.

    Sorry again.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Garry De Toffoli
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 9:56 AM
  Subject: SetMaxAge Cookie

  Hi to all,

  I have a problem setting the MaxAge of my Cookie;

  I am using Tomcat 3.21, with Apache 3.21 on Win2K;

  infact, setting any value, my cookie will be created with an age that does not correspond
with the value used with SetMaxAge;

  so, randomly my cookie will be created with a negative age, or  an age too low, or too high.

  Someone can say me why?

  Thank you.