tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Martiniano <andremartini...@bol.com.br>
Subject Question about Debug log
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 19:04:56 GMT
Hy all

I´m running TomCat 3.2.1 and Apache 1.3.19 on Red Rat Linux and it´s ok.

I´d like to know if there is a way to deviate the Debug output (that one shown when script
startup.sh is executed). I know that it´s just add the line path=´logs/tomcat.log´ to server.xml
file.
But what i want is that an user could see, using telnet, this debug in real-time, in other
words, the user won´t need to open /logs/tomcat.log and after some time close it and open
again to reflect the changes. Accurately as if this user it had executed script startup.sh
and debug left in its screen.

Any one can help me?
Thanks!