tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Fonner" <>
Subject out of ideas on an error
Date Tue, 29 May 2001 02:02:49 GMT
I am attempting to set up a servlet which acts as and rmi client.  I am getting an error which
I don't understand.  Are their additional securitys I have to set or something??
Here's the error

Internal Servlet Error:

	at java.lang.ClassLoader.resolveClass0(Native Method)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.resolveClass(
	at org.apache.tomcat.loader.AdaptiveClassLoader.loadClass(
	at org.apache.tomcat.loader.AdaptiveServletLoader.loadClass(
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.loadServlet(
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$

View raw message