tomcat-users mailing list archives

From 김정헌 <...@insidekorea.net>
Subject a question about tomcat
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 12:12:26 GMT
hi...
i'm sending this email to ask one thing about tomcat. i hope you could help me.
i'm using windows 2000 server so i set up IIS to cooperate with Tomcat. it was successful
that i could  get access to the IP address of the computer without  typing :8080 but when
i tried to access to the IP address from another computer i couldn't make it. I really wonder
how it's going..  is it impossible to get the IP without typing :8080 from other computer??

i reconfigured the file, uriworkermap.properties following the rule.

the reason i can't make it is because i did sth wrong??

thanks in advance.....