tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James Philip Dossey" <jimdos...@ev1.net>
Subject A little help, please
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 11:03:29 GMT
I am trying to install the tomcat server software on my computer and I am having a little trouble.
 My operating system is Windows 2000 pro.  I have modified the wrapper.properties file to
point to my jdk1.3.0_02 file and my jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1 file.  I have also downloaded the
NT patch jk_nt_service.exe and have installed this service.  Somehow, I still can't get tomcat
to recognize my Java_Home that I specified in the wrapper.properties file.

I have followed the tomcat installation instructions, but I think I have reached the end of
the road.  A little help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jim Dossey
jimdossey@yahoo.com