tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Leyva" <inf...@csalud.junta-andalucia.es>
Subject RE: PROBLEMS_IMPORTING_CLASSES
Date Tue, 29 May 2001 11:41:55 GMT
thank you very much!!!, it works..

Daniel Leyva
----- Original Message -----
From: Bhat, Mahesh <Mahesh.Bhat@AbbeyNational.co.uk>
To: <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 11:15 AM
Subject: RE: PROBLEMS_IMPORTING_CLASSES

> Copy it in jre/lib/ext it should work...

or changed after they are sent.
> The Abbey National Group does not accept liability for any such changes.
If you wish to confirm the origin or content of this communication, please
contact the sender using an alternative means of communication.

> This communication does not create or modify any contract.
>
> If you are not the intended recipient of this communication you should
destroy it without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents.
Please notify the sender immediately of the error.

> The Abbey National Group comprises Abbey National plc and its subsidiary
group of companies.

> Abbey National plc. Registered Office: Abbey House, Baker Street, London,
NW1 6XL. Reg. No. 2294747.