tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Patric Lichtsteiner" <Patric.Lichtstei...@msw.ch>
Subject Tomcat and NES under Netware
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2001 16:13:15 GMT
Hi

I have a problem with the Tomcat/NES integration under Netware.

I installed Tomcat 3.2.1 on my Netware 5.1/SP2a-Server (jdk1.2.2) and configured the integration
with Netware/Novell Enterprise Server using nsapi_rd.nlm. Everythings works, but very slow
- each request needs about three seconds until I get a response. When I access tomcat directly
(port 8080) the speed ist ok - html-files on the NES are shown fast as well.

Does anybody know what is going wrong or does anybody have a running NES integration under
Netware?

Thanks
Patric