tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Lindsey <aa...@redneptune.com>
Subject Re: setAttribute/getAttribute problem
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:31:05 GMT
snippet:

Request object: class=class PopBean, loader=AdaptiveClassLoader( )
PopBean object: class=class PopBean, loader=AdaptiveClassLoader( )
Myself:         class=class sla._0002fsla_0002ftest_0002ejsptest_jsp_9,
loader=JspLoader( /usr/local/tomcat/work/localhost_8080 ) /
AdaptiveClassLoader( )

Also, I'm trying to remember everyone's questions.  I am using forward and
not sendRedirect.  I tried using the session to pass this rather than the
request with the same results.  I do have the correct import statement
because I can instantiate PopBean objects in the jsp just fine.

Hmmm.  Just when I think I know everything...

Aaron