tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Milt Epstein <mepst...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: getServletNames()?
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2001 21:02:10 GMT
On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, George Kakarontzas wrote:

> Actually it's interesting you mentioned Jason Hunter because I found
> this example in his excellent Java Selvet Programming book
> (p. 339). However it seems that some of the stuff in there it just
> got old although all the examples (if you exclude interservlet
> communication) ran without problems. I think there's a new version
> of this book coming out this month.
[ ... ]

Yes, the first edition of that book (which is a couple of years old),
was written to JSDK 2.0.  Those articles were in some sense
supplements/updates to the book to cover the new servlet specs that
came out in the interim.  And the second edition is in fact already
out (I haven't seen it myself, but that's what I've heard).

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
Software/Systems Development Group
Computing and Communications Services Office (CCSO)
mepstein@uiuc.edu