tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason_Henrik...@providian.com
Subject Re: Servlet reloading problems
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:51:16 GMT

Servlet reloading works fine under Tomcat, however I've been bitten where
the servlet re-loaded OK, but a class my servlet depends on changed but was
not reloaded.

For example, if ServletA uses StaticServiceB.  I can reload ServletA all
day long, but changes to StaticServiceB wont be picked up until a restart.
I don't know if this is applicable for your situation or not, but it's
gotten me before so I thought I'd mention it.

Jason

Warning : The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and
protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this message and then delete it from your computer. All e-mail
sent to this address will be received by the Providian Financial corporate e-mail system and
is subject to archiving and review by someone other than the recipient.