tomcat-users mailing list archives

From greyson.sm...@convergys.com
Subject How to get the working directory?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:02:10 GMT
Apologies if this is off topic, but I was able to rationalize the post.
How do you get the working directory of a jsp or servlet -- short of
hard-coding the path?

The system property seems to point to where tomcat was started, which makes
a great deal of sense, but I'm not sure what other approach to take to get
the path of the jsp?

Thanks.

--

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or