tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <m...@filip.net>
Subject RE: inputstream
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:25:49 GMT
> do you know the max size that i can receive on the
> standardInputStream????????

as much as your memory allows you too,
one way to do it is to chain two streams, this preserves all your memory
resources the best way.

client --stream-- myserver --stream-- otherserver

this way you can pass data directly between the client and the otherserver.

so when you receive data on myserver, just write simultaneously to the
otherserver

hope this helps
Filip

~