tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <>
Subject RE: inputstream
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:25:49 GMT
> do you know the max size that i can receive on the
> standardInputStream????????

as much as your memory allows you too,
one way to do it is to chain two streams, this preserves all your memory
resources the best way.

client --stream-- myserver --stream-- otherserver

this way you can pass data directly between the client and the otherserver.

so when you receive data on myserver, just write simultaneously to the

hope this helps

Namaste - I bow to the divine in you
Filip Hanik
Software Architect