tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Holmlund" <st...@snippets.com>
Subject Similar Tomcat/IIS 5 problems
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 00:00:28 GMT
I read the recent thread and also cannot get the Tomcat isapi_redirect.dll
working with IIS 5.0. Specifically, http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html
returns a 500 error in the log in system32\LogFiles\W3SVC1. Adding port 8080
(a suggestion that worked for someone else) to the above URL also fails.

I checked the setup extremely carefully and everything appears to be
according to the documentation. My isapi.log in the Tomcat directory shows
this:

[jk_connect.c (143)]:jk_open_socket, connect() failed errno = 61
[jk_ajp12_worker.c (152)]: In jk_endpoint_t::service, Error sd = -1
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (554)]: HttpExtensionProc error, service() failed

The examples url works fine with Tomcat 3.2.1 running standalone and as an
NT Service. It's the ISAPI filter that has me stumped. It's probably
something basic but I can't find it.

Any help appreciated.
Steve Holmlund
Snippets Software