tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "pradeep sankaranthi" <>
Subject Keepalive connections in Tomcat ???
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I wanted to findout if persistent/keepalive connections are supported by
tomcat3.2 /3.3
In my application I am trying to invoke  a servlet from a C application
through plain sockets In my post header I am specifying Connection :
keep-alive parameter,
however when I try to reuse the connection and post again using the same
socket, I get an error saying the socket has been shutdown. So my question
is if Tomcat supports connection keep alive and if there is anyother way to
support persistent connections in the above scenario.