tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jann VanOver <Jann.VanO...@loudeye.com>
Subject RE: Configuring Cold Fusion to run with Tomcat 3.2.1
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:49:41 GMT
Dave's point was that if you get CF running correctly with Apache, Tomcat
shouldn't be an issue.

If you don't start up Tomcat, does CF work properly with Apache?  If so,
then following Tomcat's instructions to make it work with Apache should do
the task.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jake Chin [mailto:jacobus8@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 2:48 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Configuring Cold Fusion to run with Tomcat 3.2.1

So Dave, could you run that by me again.  I have read the Cold Fusion docs
and corresponded with their support desk.  Their documentation doesn't make
any reference to Tomcat.  There are plenty of references to Apache 1.3, but
not Tomcat.  The doc says to modify the httpd.conf file but there is no such
file in the Tomcat folders.

What is mod_coldfusion and where do I get it from?  It didn't come with the
Cold Fusion download or the jakarta-tomcat download.

Jake