tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Suresh Krishna M (RBIN/DBA-JOT)" <Suresh...@in.bosch.com>
Subject RE: Use <input type=radio>
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:56:41 GMT
hello Frederic,
           to the best of my knowledge Syntax is the problem.the actual
systax for the radio button is

<input type="Radio" name="name_of the_group">name_u_want to display<p>
that is why jsp's are not able to convert the code to equivalent servlet or
html.revert back for furthur clarification...

With best regards,
M.S.KRISHNA (RBIN/DBA-JOT)
> Phone*: +91-80-508-1416
Fax         : +91-80 571-1865