tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Patil, Anand" <anand.pa...@verizon.com>
Subject RE: Core Dump - Again
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 21:40:24 GMT
It is not my linix box thaT is having problem, it is
Rick Roberts [SMTP:tomcat@ait-web.com] who is having the problem.
And my suggestion was to make sure you have the correct Kernel etc...
so i hope Rick try out updating couple of his software versions on
his linux box. JDK should not have any problems, let him get the latest
JDK from sun. Thanks,
Anand