tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Warren Crossing <Warr...@nocode.com.au>
Subject RE: Session problem -- sessions being recreated, browser related?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 02:45:54 GMT
check ie.. it stores all cookies in a folder called cookies somewhere each
cookie in a seperate file.. however theres an index.dat .. no idea what this
does but you could delete it ( backup!! ) and all the cookies.. ( ??sorry??
but i've had this "general cookie issue" with netscrap and ie. )

chuck this in your code..  to test tomcat.

System.out.println ( this.getClass().getName() ) ;

		System.out.println ("Path:" + request.getContextPath()  + "
: info " + request.getPathInfo() );
		for ( Enumeration headers= request.getHeaderNames();
headers.hasMoreElements() ; ) {
			Object header = headers.nextElement();
			if ( header !=null ) {
			System.out.println ( "header :" + header.toString()
) ;
			for ( Enumeration values = request.getHeaders(
header.toString() ); headers.hasMoreElements() ; ) {
				if ( values .hasMoreElements() ) {
				Object value = values.nextElement();
				if ( value !=null )
				System.out.println ( "-" + value.toString()
) ;
				}else
					break;

			}