tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brandon Cruz" <bc...@norvax.com>
Subject RE: Problem with mod_jk build
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2001 00:11:37 GMT

I really need some help quick!!!  When it is telling me to use this command
to build mod_jk...

apxs -o
mod_jk.so -I../jk -I/usr/local/jdk/include -I/usr/local/jdk/include/linux -c
*.c ../jk/*.c

Does that mean that I need to substitute something in for the *.c?  It keeps
telling me that  gcc: *.c no such file or directory

If anyone knows what is going on, please help, I am very frustrated with
this, have been working on it for 2 days.

Thank you!

Brandon Cruz

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Cruz [mailto:bcruz@norvax.com]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 4:39 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Problem with mod_jk build

Quick question...
If I have a binary version of mod_jk.so, do I have to build it?  It said it
is already built for Linux, but I can't get apache to start when I put that
into apache's libexec directory and include the mod_jk.conf-auto.  What am I
doing wrong?  I have tried to build mod_jk, but get all kinds of errors
telling me that files do not exist.

Brandon Cruz