tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cory Hubert" <>
Subject RE: Objects in Vector are loosing type
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:36:21 GMT
	We should put this in the FAQ.   This issue pops up Often.

-----Original Message-----
From: Endre Stolsvik []
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 4:59 AM
Subject: Re: Objects in Vector are loosing type

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Ivan wrote:

| thank you very much for your reply
| I turned off my computer and tried it again a few hours later and it
| to work, then i made changes and then the second servlet wasnt able to
| back to CHyperlink again.  after putting the code back the way I had it,
| still wouldnt work.

You're having the "reload problem", and each time you restart tomcat,
everything will work for you.

It's because tomcat's reloading are totally fucked. This goes for all
versions, but 4 should apparently have som new stuff, which basically
reboots the whole webapp and serializes/deserializes everything in users'
sessions if anything changes..

View raw message