tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tassilo Pilati" ...@weboperations.com>
Subject AW: [strange bug] web.xml for servlet mapping exceed 4 url-pattern.
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:03:46 GMT
I have the same problem I think. When I register more than 1 servlet only
the first one is used. The others are ignored.

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: sam-smile@dxd2.com [mailto:sam-smile@dxd2.com]Im Auftrag von Samuel
ARNOD-PRIN
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. April 2001 12:33
An: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: [strange bug] web.xml for servlet mapping exceed 4 url-pattern.

Hello

I've discovered a strange bug.

I have got a servlet that has to serve a few extensions : html, jsp,
xml, pl, and so on..

I use the xml code <servlet-mapping>... when I put more than 4
servlet-mappings on the same servlet, the JSP are serve by tomcat and
not by my servlet. How Strange !

could anyone explain why ??

I am using Linux Mandrake 7.2, Tomcat 3.2.2beta and JDK 1.3