tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tassilo Pilati">
Subject AW:
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:58:51 GMT
Well, this file is in the conf directory of my tomcat installation. But I
don`t get an error message ....

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sam Newman []
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. April 2001 15:36
Betreff: Re:

The file configures the worker threads that take requests
for servlets/jsp's from apache and processes them appropirately. As such,
when running Tomcat without Apache it will have no effect. You only need to
edit this file when you run Apache and Tomcat together. Infact you'll get a
syntax error on a non-PC platform if you forget to edit this file and try
and include it in the Apache directives. See the howto
for more information (its in the Tomcat docs somewhere).