tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "CPC Livelink Admin" <cpclv...@fitzpatrick.cc>
Subject RE: AutoRefreshing of apps
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:24:27 GMT

I believe the message I see on the stdout is

RELOAD!!

And <poof> my servlets/classes are reloaded most of the time.  Occasionally
I get a humorous message about the possibility never happening - Who put
this code here?  When I see that I smile and restart tomcat.

-----Original Message-----
From: Warren Crossing [mailto:WarrenC@nocode.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 11:11 PM
To: 'Jan Labanowski'
Cc: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: AutoRefreshing of apps

yeah, well it feels like 6 years..

=)

thanks..

...( checking more code ) ...

whats the deal with reloadable anyway?? all the docs says its just a flag on
the context.. the code for StandardClassLoader looks reasonable.. can anyone
actually say.. "hey i've got StandardClassLoader log writes saying things
like 'myservlet was modified' "

thanx again for making me feel completely senile.