tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Arik Kfir" <>
Subject RE: Use <input type=radio>
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:03:17 GMT
what kind of error? post some syntax..

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 1:24 PM
Subject: Use <input type=radio>

Hi every body,

when I use <input type="radio"> in my JSP, I have an error.
How can I use this with the JSP and the Bean ?

Please Help.
> Frédéric LELIEVRE
> TTE -  (BA / F04 C024)
> *   +352-44992--2485
> *

Visit us at
Check out current job vacancies at

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream
International does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure,
on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those
of the
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be
the views of
Clearstream International or of any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.

View raw message