tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rao Bhethanabotla <rbhet...@altoweb.com>
Subject j_security_check problem with embedded Tomcat 3.2.1 on Widows 200 0 with IIS 5.0
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 16:32:11 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use IIS 5.0 web server on Windows 2000 with embedded Tomcat
3.2.1
running in JBoss. I followed the instructions in "Tomcat IIS How To" and I
am able to
see the login page. Once after typing in the login information, I am getting
j_security_check
error. Somebody has suggested on this mailing list that I need to register
".class" , ".jsp"
etc. extensions to be forwarded to Tomcat using isapi_redirect.dll in IIS
console. I did this
too. It appears that I might be missing some of these forward requests to be
registered in
IIS console, that's why I might be having j_security_check. So could you
please help me
on this.

"Tomcat IIS How To" instructions worked perfectly on IIS4.0 on NT, but these
are not working
properly Windows 2000 with IIS 5.0.

Regards,
Rao