tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: question about uploading files and multipart/form-data FORMS
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 11:10:15 GMT

	Actually, this is a know problem with mod_jk using ajp13 - if it
sees a particular byte string the process stops reading prematurely.  I
believe that this has been fixed for the upcoming 3.2.2 and 3.3 releases and
you might want to try one of their betas to pickup this fix.

	Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Mecky [mailto:andreas.mecky@novolabs.de]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 5:18 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: AW: question about uploading files and multipart/form-data FORMS

Hi Betty,

I am using the perfect class from O'Reilly (MultiPartReuqest) for uploading
files.
This classes works fine for me. I never had any problems with Tomcat
and uploading any kind of file. OK, I haven't tested all types of files to
be honest but so far everything is fine. Try this classes.

WBR

Andreas
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----