tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wentzel <Michael.Went...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Use <input type=radio>
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:46:45 GMT
The real question is what kind of error(compile, exception,...)?  If you're
outputting the <input> element from java(i.e. such as <%="<input
then the quotes(") must be control chars(\").  All radio buttons in a group
should have the same name as mentioned by Suresh.  Without a name the input
element is essentially useless because you can not get the selected value
from
the request.

---
Michael Wentzel