tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tõnu Põld <Tonu.Po...@andmevara.ee>
Subject RE: Trouble getting Tomcat to parse .html files of JSP tags.
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:21:29 GMT
Hi,

You need to specify that the jsp servlet should process the .html files.
Try to add something like this into web.xml file:

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>
            jsp
        </servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>
            org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet
        </servlet-class>
	<load-on-startup>
            -2147483646
	</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>
            jsp
        </servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>
            *.html
        </url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

Look at the example web.xml file in $TOMCAT_HOME/conf directory.

Regards,
Tõnu