tomcat-users mailing list archives

From suha_yac...@bankone.com
Subject RE: Welcome File : index.jsp
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2001 21:42:20 GMT

Better yet, could someone please send me a functioning copy of web.xml that sits
in the WEB-INF directory of your context and that loads index.jsp as a default
file for that context.
Thanks in advance.

suha_yacoub@bankone.com on 04/16/2001 12:44:42 PM

Please respond to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org