tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wong, Connie" <connie.w...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: Solaris Performance Problem
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 19:51:46 GMT
I have a same kind of experience on Solaris performance.
I run Tomcat 3.2.1 standalone on Solaris 8. My servlet also returns some
static data.
When I hit my servlet with IE, it took 137.5ms and Netscape took 327.5ms to
complete.
I did not understand what was happening.
I posted this kind of question but I did not get any reply.

Connie