tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: error starting NT service with jdbcrealm
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2001 16:25:24 GMT
Did you modified the wrapper.properties file to include the Oracle
Drivers jar?

Which version of tomcat are you using? Some logs will help us to help
you..

Take into account that starting Oracle first is needed.., the sartup
procedure for oracle in nt it's done in background so Tomcat can be
started prior to Oracle, and when JDBCRealm tries to acquire his
connection, Oracle could not be started in time.., i think Tomcat 3.3
and 4.0 does not present this behavior .. because the connection it's
first acquired in the first auth....

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega