tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Commercial support for Tomcat?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 11:49:07 GMT

We're interested in getting a commercial support contract for Tomcat on Solaris.
We want 24x7 technical support for a mission-critical system.
Europe / UK presence preferred (but not necessarily required).
If you know or have experience of any company offering this kind of support,
please let me know.

Response by direct email to preferred.

Thanks, Gavin.

Important. This E-mail is intended for the above named person and may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. If this has come to you in error you
must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please
inform the sender immediately.

View raw message