tomcat-users mailing list archives

From gavin.spittleho...@orange.co.uk
Subject Commercial support for Tomcat?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 11:49:07 GMT

We're interested in getting a commercial support contract for Tomcat on Solaris.
We want 24x7 technical support for a mission-critical system.
Europe / UK presence preferred (but not necessarily required).
If you know or have experience of any company offering this kind of support,
please let me know.

Response by direct email to gavin.spittlehouse@orange.co.uk preferred.

Thanks, Gavin.

Important. This E-mail is intended for the above named person and may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. If this has come to you in error you
must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please
inform the sender immediately.