tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Doug Fields <dfie...@interpage.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat and MySQL
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:42:49 GMT
I have MySQL working fine with the driver you mention below (version 2.0.4)
by putting the library for it (the jar file) into the WEB-INF/lib
directory, where it belongs.

If it doesn't work for you there, you can try the $TOMCAT_HOME/lib
directory. Some things (like JCE 1.2.1) only will work from there due to
problems in tomcat.

I use Tomcat 3.2.1.

Doug