tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rick Horowitz <rickh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Boycott China - please read - your life may depend on it
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:34:35 GMT
Hi,

I'm the person who started this thread (accidentally, if you all
recall.)  I was hoping that this thread would just die, but unfortunately
people are still posting.

I suggest we move this discussion to the NNTP newsgroup
"talk.politics.china" that appears to be heavily used, and appropriate to
this discussion.

Again, my very sincere apologies for bothering this list, and also with the
inflammatory nature of my original message. One should always re-read a
potentially inflammatory message before sending, something I did not do in
this case.

To the Tomcat list moderator - is it possible to purge the archives of this
thread so that these messages do, in fact, cease?

Sincerely,

Rick Horowitz