tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim O'Neil <>
Subject RE: changing web app
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:42:02 GMT
Paul Kinnecan's JDE. Look at the JDE site for
user hooks. All the info you need is there. If
you're not using the JDE, then obviously that
won't help ya. All it is is a user defined hook
that triggers after a successful compilation.
Comparing modify times, moving files, and re-starting
processes are trivial matters with Unix shell scripts.
I couldn't begin to tell you how to do that in Windows
though. Might need to get a third party batch processor,
I don't think the cmd.exe is up to that kind of work.

At 04:39 PM 4/16/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Could you please show me how to do that?
>Also, what package do u use for jsp development?
>Arafat B Mohamed
>Web Developer
>(404) 371-1050

View raw message