tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <t...@mindwrap.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk.conf-auto problem
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:29:31 GMT
You might check where mod_jk.so is located.  Though it reads

         LoadModule jk_module libexec/mod_jk.so

in mod_jk.conf-auto, RedHat 6.2 installs all .so modules in /usr/lib/apache
which is linked to /etc/httpd/modules.  Notice that 'libexec' is no part of
this!

Without writing your own mod_jk.conf, you can create /etc/httpd/libexec and
copy mod_jk.so into it.