tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <t...@mindwrap.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk default protocol in Tomcat-3.2.1
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:47:00 GMT
You can't modify the -auto files.  What I did was to copy mod_jk.conf-auto
to mod_jk.conf and edit the application I wanted for ajp13.

At 14:45 4/25/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Is there a way to specify the default protocol that will be used when
>creating mod_jk.conf-auto?  It always uses AJP12 and I think AJP13 would
>probably be better.
>
>-Steve
>Tarpon Springs, FL

Thad Humphries                  "If the misery of our poor be caused not
Web Development Manager          by the laws of nature but by our institu-
Phone: 540/675-3015, ext. 225    tions, great is our sin."  Charles Darwin