tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Fernández <afm...@tid.es>
Subject Re: Boycott China - please read - your life may depend on it
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2001 08:27:14 GMT
Ha ha ha, that's funny.

You US guys are so obsessed with military potential, everyone is willing
to invade you :)

And, to the pseudo-fascist guy who wrote in the first place, remember
this is not an US-only list discussing mortgages in Pennsylvannia, it's
an international list that deals with Tomcat usage. Please show your
narrow-mindedness someplace else.

To the rest of you, sorry for this rant :)

Un saludo,

Alex.