tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Gentilin <gent...@eyecatching.com>
Subject Help with classpath issues
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:21:57 GMT
I am trying to dynamic load classes and load configuration files
via my class path. I know at runtime I can only use what's in
my system classpath and that my ./classes and ./lib are only
visible to Tomcat and not the servlet.  For development, I have
fudged my system classpath but this will never fly for deployment.

Has anyone come up for a solution for a 3.1 or a 3.2 server.
I searched the list archive and there is some mention that 3.3 fixes
this (although no detail) but 3.3 is not widely available with any
ISP's providing Tomcat support.

Thank you
John Gentilin