tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Tatum <scott.ta...@wcom.com>
Subject Re: Fed up to the back teeth with tomcat !!!
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:22:31 GMT
There's an issue involving Tomcat 3.2.1 and its configuration (explained in the
release notes) where an improper configuration can trigger a CPU-bound loop.
This is very easy to do when setting up virtual hosts. I posted a few days ago
with a long explanation of my experiences with vhost setup if you want to see
more details.

-Scott