tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Tatum <scott.ta...@wcom.com>
Subject Re: Fed up to the back teeth with tomcat !!!
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:32:18 GMT
At WorldCom our group is using Tomcat 3.2.1 along with various versions of
Apache and Solaris in production environments for Intranet applications. We
have one production box serving several apps via virtual hosts, each with their
own Tomcat instance. They all get thousands of hits a day (one of them averages
over 10k) and we never have to restart the server for anything other than to
upgrade the application files periodically. Now that I have fixed the
utilization problems I am VERY happy with the stability and performance of
Tomcat in a production environment, and my bosses are too. :)

-Scott
--
Scott Tatum | scott.tatum@wcom.com
Senior Applications Developer, Special Projects