tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Elliott <belli...@unpluggedsystems.com>
Subject Re: apache vhost->mod_jk->servlet container & ResourceBundle problem
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:44:36 GMT
Thanks to Jeff Kilbride for his post! I ended up using his suggestions
posted earlier on virtual hosting and it works well. It seems like a
better solution from a security standpoint. But I am just so glad to get
something that works after struggling with it for a week.

Also on the ResourceBundle / locale problem I posted earlier: I hadn't
really looked at the code in HelloWorldExample.java to realize it was
trying to do an I18L HelloWorld. So I just removed the ResourceBundle
code for now to get me going - which is fine.

Brian Elliott