tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ber...@alumni.caltech.edu
Subject Re: Tomcat3.2+Redhat 7.0+glibc-2.x.x+jdk1.x == stable??
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2001 01:41:35 GMT
Chris,

I've got tomcat 3.2.1/apache on two machines both RH 7.0 with minimal
modifications.
On one I upgraded to RedHat's stock 2.2.17 and glibc-2.1.92-14, one is
straight out of the box.
I have run the upgraded machine with IBM JDK 1.1.8, Sun JDK 1.2.2, and
IBM JDK 1.3.0
with no problem.  The other is a disaster just waiting to be upgraded.

--Len

--
Len Berman                         berman@watson.ibm.com
IBM Research                       Voice:(914)784-7353