tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stéphane BAUDET <sbau...@gltrade.fr>
Subject Re: How to get around a tricky situation.
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 07:47:56 GMT
Hello

You could also create a new "empty" context called /images with docbase
properly set to the location of your images. This context will serve
your images.

--
Cordialement,

Stéphane BAUDET

GL Trade
48, rue Notre Dame des Victoires - 75002 Paris
Tel : 01 53 40 43 12 (interne 1312)
Fax : 01 53 40 01 40
Email : sbaudet@gltrade.fr