tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ganfeng Lu <Ganfeng...@alcatel.com.au>
Subject IIS & tomcat session problem
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 05:24:13 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use tomcat3.2.1 together with IIS5. Everything works fine

except the session.

In my project - my first one in tomcat, logon.jsp will keep the user
logon infomation in Session and redirect user to menu.jsp.
Menu.jsp will then check the logon info before doing any actual work. If

it  can not find the necessary Session info, it will redirect user back
to  logon.jsp.

All these work fine under Tomcat. But when I turn to IIS & Combination,
I found every time when logon, I could not be redirected to menu.jsp.
Seems like they use different Seesion??

Can anyone give me a hint to resolve this problem?

thanks in advance.