tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Sanders <>
Subject [CATALINA]
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 08:21:45 GMT
Using the latest CVS of Catalina, I am having an issue with my web
application.  When I build my webapp with Ant, I create many xml files
under WEB-INF/classes/xml/oem/*.  Then when a request comes in, I use
getClass().getResource() to return the URL to the xml file.

In Tomcat 3.x (3.0,3.1,3.2,3.2.1), the URL returned looks something like

In Catalina, the URL returned is:

The problem is when I use this URL as an InputSource to my XSLT
processor (Saxon), which is contained in /WEB-INF/lib/saxon.jar, it says
that it cannot find the file.  In Tomcat 3.x, it finds the file fine and
continues processing.

Any suggestions?  Is this a bug?  Undefined behavior?  Is there a

Scott Sanders

View raw message