tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Prasanna.N" <prasa...@indofuji.soft.net>
Subject Namespace clarification
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 08:05:04 GMT
Hi,
I am using TOMCAT 3.2. I am trying to transform an xml
doc with XSL to generate a HTML. When i write a simple Java Class and use
xerces, xalan it works just fine. When written in JSP using JAVA, When i call
the page i am getting the following error

"Namespace not supported by SAX Parser".

I think Tomcat uses SAX Parser. How to come around this problem. I am using
namespaces. Is there any option, to plug in XERCES parser with TOMCAT, if so
how to do it. Since XERCES supports namespaces could this be a option to come
around this problem?  Please help.

Regards,
Prasan

Prasanna N
Indo-Fuji Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
No: 484, II Cross
25th Main, II Stage
BTM Layout, Bangalore 560 076.
Tel : 91-80-6784122/33/44/55