tomcat-users mailing list archives

From gildl...@uol.com.br
Subject newbie question about forte/tomcat
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 19:53:07 GMT
Hello friends,
I'm to starting in java/servlets development a few days... I have some questions.
-When i launch Forte for java Editor does it must to recognize my tomcat installation like
when i create a web application on M$ Visual Interdev !?
-Do I can to developer a web application simply to create a structure directory on explorer
menu !?
-Is There a good tutorial about use forte with tomcat to developer servlets and jsp/beans
pages that someone could be recommend me?
Is TOGETHER 5.0 a good ide development ? It seems to much simply !
thanks

* sorry english is not my first languague *